Welcome to SIMS Agora online payments
SIMS Agora provides a safe, secure and easy way to pay online for school items such as school meals, trips, events, clubs and other school activities.
- SIMS Agora Allows you make online payments to the school whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Makes it easy to make payments for school items by debit or credit card.
- Reduces the need for children to carry cash to school.
- Peace of mind that payments are made safely and securely to the school.
- You can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child at the school, or from other schools that also use SIMS Agora.
Is SIMS Agora safe – are my payments secure?
- Yes – SIMS Agora is safe and secure and tested for the highest security.
- All information on Agora is secure and only accessible by completing several security steps and automated checks.
- Payments are secure – no card details are ever stored on the system or accessed by the school.
- Agora is PCI DSS Level 1 certified and uses the highest levels of card payment security & 3D fraud protection measures.
- You will receive an email receipt for all payments and you can check at any time what and when you have paid the school through Agora.
How do I get started with SIMS Agora?
- The school will provide an activation letter containing a unique reference for your child – you will need this reference to access your child’s account.
- You will need your child’s date of birth.
- You will also need a Microsoft account – you can use an existing account (e.g. a Hotmail account) or create a new one online – they are free, easy to setup and you can use any valid email address and password. If you need a free Microsoft account please go to: https://signup.live.com
- To access SIMS Agora please go to: www.payyourschool.co.uk
- Follow the few simple steps to activate your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm your account has been activated; once you have clicked the link in the email you will be able to make payments for school items straight away.
- If you have more than one child at the school, you can easily merge their SIMS Agora account into a single combined view – please see the Help section within SIMS Agora on how to do this.
- For more information about SIMS Agora online payments please see the frequently asked questions for parents: www.capita-sims.co.uk/agora-parents
I’ve already activated my SIMS Agora account but can’t now get access – what can I do?
If you have already successfully activated your SIMS Agora account, but can’t now get access, and Agora is requesting an activation reference – this may be because the PC/laptop/tablet you are using is already logged in with a different Microsoft account, for example a different account for another member of the family.
- Please go to http://live.com – if currently logged in as another user, please sign-out by clicking on the name at the top right of the screen and selecting the ‘Sign out’ option
- Clear the browser history fully
- Close the browser completely
- Open a new browser window and login to www.payyourschool.co.uk, then enter your own Microsoft account details when prompted
- Alternatively, try accessing SIMS Agora through a private browser window – this will ignore any other Microsoft accounts used on your PC/laptop
- If using Internet Explorer: select Ctrl+shift+P
- If using Google Chrome: select Ctrl+shift+N
- If using Firefox: select Ctrl+shift+P
- If using Safari, choose Safari > Private Browsing
- In the private browser window, please access SIMS Agora at www.payyourschool.co.uk and enter your access detailsFor more information about SIMS Agora online payments please see the frequently asked questions for parents: www.capita-sims.co.uk/agora-parentsIf you have a question about your child’s SIMS Agora account please contact the school directly, who will be able to help.
- Who do I contact with queries relating to my SIMS Agora account?
- Where can I find out more about SIMS Agora?