Important information – Residential Visit to Winmarleigh and Newcastle Central Mosque
Here are a few important reminders for next week:
Tuesday – packed lunch required for visit to Newcastle Central Mosque
- Children to come to school for 8.40am through the school gates as usual and go straight into the hall (with their luggage) to be registered.
- A packed lunch, snack for the coach and drink will be required.
- Children to wear their own clothes (comfortable for travelling in) along with their Leavers hoody.
- ANY MEDICATION MUST BE HANDED TO MRS MAYNARD WITH THE COMPLETED MEDICATION FORM.
Calpol can only be given if you have given written consent so please make sure you have done this on the medication sheet provided earlier this term along with the packing list.
- We will be leaving at 9am prompt. Once parents have dropped children off in the hall and said goodbye you are welcome to go round to the front of school in the staff car park to wave us off should you wish to do so.
- NO ELECTRONIC DEVICES (PHONES, IPODS, TABLETS ETC) ARE PERMITTED ON THE VISIT.
We will try to update the website with photos as often as we can, Wi-Fi permitting!
We aim to be home by 5pm on Friday but will inform school of a more exact time once we have set off. School will send a text to parents to update you of our ETA.
A copy of the packing list is available on our website.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.