Curriculum by Year/Subject/Term
All pupils at Clover Hill Community Primary School have access to a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum, differentiated to meet individual needs. We pride ourselves on enriching the curriculum with first hand experiences, visits and visitors.
Please contact us should you require any further information about the curriculum at Clover Hill school.
- Art Curriculum Map 2017-18
- DT Curriculum Map 2017-18
- Geography Curriculum Map 2017-18
- History Curriculum Map 2017-18
- Science Curriculum Map 2017
- Literacy Curriculum Map 2017-18
- PE Curriculum Map 2017- 18
- RE Curriculum Map 2017 -2018
- Music Curriculum Map 2017-18
- French Curriculum Map 2017-18
- Computing Curriculum Map 2017-18
spring term parents letter
Year 4 visited Segedunum today to support their work on The Romans. We began with a climb up lots of steps to the viewing tower, which looks out over the whole site. We used our plans to locate and identify the different parts of the fort site and discussed what each...
Year 4 Autumn Term Overview letter
Please see the attached letter to parents outlining this term's topics. Year 4 summer overview for parents
Year 5 and 6 Key Words