Curriculum by Year/Subject/Term
Please contact us should you require any further information about the curriculum at Clover Hill school.
- Art Curriculum Map 2017-18
- DT Curriculum Map 2017-18
- Geography Curriculum Map 2017-18
- History Curriculum Map 2017-18
- Science Curriculum Map 2017
- Literacy Curriculum Map 2017-18
- PE Curriculum Map 2017- 18
- RE Curriculum Map 2017 -2018
- Music Curriculum Map 2017-18
- French Curriculum Map 2017-18
- Computing Curriculum Map 2017-18
Year 4's fitness was put to the test yesterday when we went to Whickham School to take part in a fitness festival. All of the other Whickham schools were there too and many of us spotted friends who were there representing their schools. We had a very busy time...
Year 1 spring term overview
Year Six – Spring Term 2016 Our topic this term is ‘Our Extreme World’. We will be looking at the significance of latitude and longitude, Equator, Northern and Southern Hemisphere and the Tropics. We will also look at the poles, meridians, time zones and how day and...
SummerTerm Overview 2015
Year 3 summer term information for parents
Year One 2014 Curriculum Map