Curriculum by Year/Subject/Term
All pupils at Clover Hill Community Primary School have access to a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum, differentiated to meet individual needs. We pride ourselves on enriching the curriculum with first hand experiences, visits and visitors.
Please contact us should you require any further information about the curriculum at Clover Hill school.
- Art Curriculum Map 2017-18
- DT Curriculum Map 2017-18
- Geography Curriculum Map 2017-18
- History Curriculum Map 2017-18
- Science Curriculum Map 2017
- Literacy Curriculum Map 2017-18
- PE Curriculum Map 2017- 18
- RE Curriculum Map 2017 -2018
- Music Curriculum Map 2017-18
- French Curriculum Map 2017-18
- Computing Curriculum Map 2017-18
Year 1 spring term overview
Year Six – Spring Term 2016 Our topic this term is ‘Our Extreme World’. We will be looking at the significance of latitude and longitude, Equator, Northern and Southern Hemisphere and the Tropics. We will also look at the poles, meridians, time zones and how day and...
SummerTerm Overview 2015
Year 3 summer term information for parents
Year One 2014 Curriculum Map
Year 6 Curriculum Map 2014 (1)